Optical Character Rcognition (Optical Character Rcognition), the OCR technology, has the task of recognizing texts in a variety of images and documents. We have provided Readiris software for converting documents containing Persian texts . But one of the best OCR software for recognizing languages of various languages, and in particular English, is the ABBYY FineReader program. The accuracy of this software in recognizing texts in different layouts and types of documents, if not unparalleled, is definitely unnecessary.
Features of ABBYY FineReader Software
- Easy-to-use interface with fast access
- High text recognition power in a variety of page layout modes
- Detect the tables and convert them to editable formats
- Supports a variety of input formats such as PDF, JPG, DjVu, TIF, XPS, GIF, BMP … *
- Extract from the document in editable formations of the Office suite, HTML web pages and more … *
- Full support of about 190 different languages *
- Has proprietary barcode reader tools
- Getting the ABBYY Screenshot Reader tool selected to select the desired text for conversion
- Read texts from digital images taken with digital camera and mobile phone
ABBYY FineReader Program Tip
- The program is released in two Professional and Corporate editions, the version provided is more complete.
- Persian language, except for the list of languages supported by this software, is not available, but the existence of Arabic in this list will make the documents including Persian texts also somewhat convertible.
Microsoft® Windows® 8.1 / 8/7 / Vista® / XP
Microsoft Windows Server® 2012/2012 R2 / 2008/2008 R2 / 2003
For working with localized interfaces, appropriate language support is required
PC with 1 GHz or higher
1024MB of RAM
In a multiprocessor system, an additional 512 MB of RAM is required for each additional processor core
850MB of hard disk space for typical program installation and 850 MB of free space for optimal program operation
Video card with 1280 × 1024 resolution or higher
- FineReader supports TWAIN- and WIA-compatible scanners, multi-functional peripherals (MFPs) and all-in-one devices.
- Recommended Requirements for Digital Cameras
(megapixel sensor (minimum 2-5 megapixel –
Flash disable feature –
Manual aperture control or aperture priority mode –
Manual focusing –
An anti-shake system or the use of a tripod is recommended –