Ableton Live Suite Overview
It has everything to do with music and is suitable for composing, recording, production, remixing and live performance. Ableton Live Suite has a very simple and intuitive user interface that offers top quality audio and real-time editing functions.
This program is a powerful digital audio workstation for live performances. Ableton Live Suite provides a stable DAW that is ideal for creatives looking to experiment and build audio projects. It has an extensive sound library, a long list of plug-ins, and it’s on par with industry standards for cost and level of service.
Ableton Live Suite is equipped with all the features needed for producing music and supporting musicians during a live performance. It also includes Ableton Link so you can collaborate with other musicians on the same project from multiple devices. For that reason, this digital audio workstation earns best pick for Live Performance.
GLUE COMPRESSOR AND EQ EIGHT
Ableton Live Suite’s new Glue Compressor (made in collaboration with Cytomic) is based on a classic bus compressor from the 80s, both for its great sound and for its easy handling. Live’s studio effects – Compressor, Gate and EQ Eight are adapted with new displays, improved controls and improved sound.
AUDIO TO MIDI
Transform your favorite drum break with the drums-to-midi feature, and use it with your own sounds. Accelerate how to remix by using the harmony-to-midi to get notes and chords from samples. Or sing a piece yourself, play a melody or drum a beat, and make it a MIDI clip.
Features of Ableton Live Suite
- Professional production software in which practically everything is possible
- New Glue Compressor and EQ Eight equalizer
- New Audio to MIDI capabilities
- Time warp and stretch possibilities
- Supports all file formats
- Multitrack recording up to 32-bit / 192 kHz
- Two clear image views
- Drum Rack, Impulse and Simpler instruments
- 37 Professional effects
- 11GB of samples
- VST and AU support
- Can be used on both PC and Mac
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Intel or AMD multi-core processor. Intel Core i5 processor or faster recommended.
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)