Overview of Adobe After Effects CC 2020 Benefits
Create animated titles, credits, and lower thirds. Start from scratch or with one of the animation presets available right inside the app. From spin to swipe to slide — there are countless ways to make your text move with After Effects.
Combine videos and images to send a UFO across the sky, blur out a logo, or create an explosion — the possibilities are endless. And there are hundreds of effects to get just the look you want, from adding fog to changing colors to making it snow.
Adobe After Effects works seamlessly with other Adobe apps. Create comps and immediately see how they look in Premiere Pro CC with Adobe Dynamic Link. Import work from Photoshop CC, Illustrator CC, Character Animator CC, Adobe XD CC, and Animate CC. Use Team Projects to collaborate with editors no matter where they’re located. And After Effects is integrated with 300+ software and hardware partners.
Adobe offers a complete set of animation apps that work with all your ideas — and each other. Create cinematic movie titles, intros, transitions, and more with After Effects CC. Use Animate CC to create interactive vector animations for games, apps, and the web. Animate characters in real-time with Character Animator CC. And move seamlessly between them with the most comprehensive integration out there.
Overview of Adobe After Effects CC 2020 Features
- Advanced puppet tools for mesh sculpting
- Get depth passes from native 3D elements
- Supercharge your animation flow
- Responsive Design — Time
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Intel Core2 Duo or AMD Phenom II processor; 64-bit support required
- Microsoft Windows 10 & Later
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 3 GB of available hard-disk space; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- Additional disk space for disk cache (10 GB recommended)
- 1280 x 900 display
- OpenGL 2.0-capable system
- DVD-ROM drive for installation from DVD media
- QuickTime 7.6.6 software required for QuickTime features
- Optional: Adobe-certified GPU card for GPU-accelerated ray-traced 3D renderer