Overview of Adobe Photoshop Elements Mac Benefits
This full-featured program guides you as you are first learning how to edit photos and grows with you as your skills develop. If you are looking for a program that maintains its usability and offers plenty of support, Adobe Photoshop Elements is worth consideration.
Adobe Photoshop Elements is now available and with it comes, speed improvements, new guided edits and even more automation so even those who are new to photo editing can easily get started.
If you do want the older versions of Photoshop Elements, you can get them from the previous version section available below (Elements 14 & Elements 15) which go into the overall workings of the consumer-based photo editing software in much more detail.
Overview of Adobe Photoshop Elements Mac Features
- Streamlining usability
- Making it easier to learn/discover enhancements and new projects
- New Guided Edits
- General performance improvements across the board
- Edit and import HEIF images (the file type captured by iPhones) on macOS
- A new home screen where tutorials, help and ideas can be accessed
- New Guided Edits: Multi-Photo Text, Memes, Sketch and Text/Border Overlays
- Auto Creations – Make slideshows and collages quicker
- Better use of Adobe Sensei AI technology
- Automated editing options
- Overall performance improvements
- Quicker installation
System Requirements and Technical Details
- 64-bit multicore Intel processor
- macOS v10.12 through v10.14
- 4GB of RAM (8GB recommended)
- 6.5GB of available hard-disk space to install applications; additional 2.5GB to download all optional content (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
- 1280×800 display resolution (at 100% scale factor)
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation from DVD)