Adobe Premiere Elements 2021 for MacOS Overview
Adobe Premiere Elements supports resolutions up to Ultra HD 4K for editing and exporting. The drag-and-drop interface is easy to serve with many functions where you only have to drag or double click a mouse button.
Premiere Elements provides an automatically-date-based visual representation of all of your videos. Tag people, places, events and more so you can efficiently organize and find your videos.
In addition, Premiere Elements shares the same library with the Photoshop Elements software, which is sold separately. If you combine these two packages you get easy access to all your photos and videos in one place.
This allows you to easily merge them into various functions such as a slideshow, which provides stylish, thematic slideshows that contain both photos and videos with one click.
Features of Adobe Premiere Elements 2021 for MacOS
- Easy to use and automated video editing
- Easily and quickly create fantastic and creative films
- 20 step-by-step guided editing functions
- More than 50 tracks and 250 sound effects
- Supports editing and viewing 4K video
- Effects, transitions, text, cartoon look
- Images, moving menus and credits
System Requirements and Technical Details
- 64-bit multicore Intel processor
- Intel Core i7 and 16 GB RAM for XAVC-S (4K editing)
- 8 GB of available hard-disk space to install applications; additional free space required during installation
- 10 GB to download all optional content
- Mac OS X v10.12 (latest dot release) through Mac OS X v10.14
- Cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 1280×800 display resolution (at 100% scale factor)
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation from DVD)