Overview of Adobe Premiere Rush CC Benefits
Premiere Rush CC as Adobe is a simplified version of Premiere Pro is an application designed for mobile videoblogerov and shooting enthusiasts. According to Adobe, the creative person does not need to become an expert in the field of video editing to create a cool movie. Especially if you need to install video on a daily basis, for these purposes is perfect Premiere Rush.
In Adobe Premiere Rush CC can be done editing and installation with tools to work with color, sound, animated graphics, text, and so on. Workpiece quality animations and screensavers have right in the app, and you can download hundreds more available on Adobe Stock if desired. You can change the font, color and size to match the result is greater than the desired style.
Go from shoot to showtime in record time. Built-in camera functionality helps you take pro-quality video on your mobile devices. Editing is easy, with simple tools for color, audio, motion graphics, and more. Share right from the app to favorite social channels like YouTube, Facebook, and lnstagram.
Wow your followers with professionally designed Motion Graphics templates right in the app, or find hundreds more on Adobe Stock. Change the color, size, font, and more to match your personal brand. And take your videos from amateur to amazing.
Overview of Adobe Premiere Rush CC Features
- Edit your videos wherever you are. Easy.
- Finally, a mobile video-editing app that puts all the tools you need in easy reach. Edit seamlessly wherever you are, on any device.
- An editing app that lets you access all your tools on mobile? You got it. The super-intuitive interface makes it easy to add titles and motion graphics, and to adjust color, audio, and more.
- Editing iPhone, iPad or Android videos has never been more synced. Polish your projects in mobile, pick up where you left off on desktop, and share from anywhere. It’s all connected in the cloud.
- You can now do slow-motion, fast-motion, and re-time video and audio clips right within Premiere Rush
- See how to trim and edit video, add transitions, apply color presets, and more. This quick video gives a tour of the basics so you can hit the ground running.
- Capture your vision in Rush, then take it to Premiere Pro for more complex edits. It’s simpler than you think to move projects from one to the other.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10 with 64-bit support (Version 1709 or later)
- Processor: Multicore processor with 64-bit support (Recommended: Intel Core i5 or i7, or equivalent)
- RAM: 8GB or more recommended
- Free Hard Disk Space: 8GB or more recommended