Overview of Alfa eBooks Manager Pro / Web Benefits
Its Table View interface is ideal for searching, selecting, filtering, sorting and organizing books. You can sort the book list by different parameters by clicking on the column header. You can select the columns to display by right-clicking on table header and opening the Columns list.
In each view you can select one of the available templates and zoom, show or hide panels. Besides, in Options you can select the main color theme: Light or Dark, and color accents (there are several colors to select). Color accent defines the color of certain captions and design elements.
You can quickly filter your book list by clicking on items in the Library Explorer or using the Search. But if you want to select books by several conditions (i.e. Genre, Author, Publish date) – you can use the Filter Builder. To create a filter – just drag items from Library Explorer to the Filter Builder. You can set either OR or AND logical operator between items. You can also use brackets to group some items and build more sophisticated filter conditions.
Overview of Alfa eBooks Manager Pro / Web Features
- Get your paper, electronic and audio-books in single e-library.
- Catalog any book data. Add tags and custom fields.
- Customize look and feel of your e-Library.
- Scan your computer for ebooks, parse metadata.
- Built-in ebook reader supports all popular e-book formats.
- Update books from Amazon, Google and other sites.
- All popular formats are supported: EPUB, MOBI, FB2, PDF, AZW.
- Convert ebooks for your Kindle, iPhone or Android reader.
- Play with realistic 3D-models of your favorite books.
- Alfa is the best Calibre alternative for those who like comfort.
- Access you library in local network even from mobile devices.
- Quickly add, organize audio books. Built-in audiobook player.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more