Autodesk PowerMill Ultimate
Delcam is one of the oldest manufacturers of computer-aided technologies; this term refers to the use of computer technology to help design, analyze, and manufacture various types of products. PowerMill is perhaps the most popular software in this country, especially in our country, which is a 3D-design CAM designed to design the path of moving devices in CNC (stands for Computer Numerical Control, meaning numerical control of computers). PowerMill is a powerful machining tool and will be used to design the path of moving tools in 2 to 5 axis CNCs.
Delcam PostProcessor, as its name suggests, has the task of editing and reviewing after design and processing by PowerMile. Delcam Exchange software is also a powerful tool for translating and converting CAD data from different software applications.
Delcam was purchased by Autodesk in February 2014 and software is being developed by Autodesk.
Autodesk PowerMill Features
– Suitable user interface and high-speed application performance
– Determine the best way to reduce their load and reduce time, energy and production costs, and increase final returns.
– Have Strategy or Advanced Strategies for machining, such as machining, roughening, routine, high-speed polishing, etc.
– Ability to accurately control the thickness of the parts during the operation
– Applied in a variety of engineering industries such as manufacturing, molding, automotive and …
– Performing a variety of precise and complex calculations in order to avoid collision of tools with the walls and work piece
– High power in simulating and graphically displaying motion device