Overview of Blackmagic Design Fusion Studio Benefits
Fusion Studio features a powerful node based interface that lets you quickly and easily create sophisticated effects by connecting different types of image processing tools together! You get a massive range of tools, incredible VR and 3D support, GPU accelerated performance, unlimited network rendering and more! Fusion gives you everything you need to create exciting broadcast graphics, dramatic titles, and even major feature film visual effects!
This program is a massive new release with features specifically designed for the latest virtual reality, visual effects, motion graphics, and 3D workflows!
Fusion 9 also includes delta keyer, with advanced image science that makes it the world’s most advanced keyer. In addition, you also get Studio Player which includes new multi user collaboration tools for tracking and managing shots, along with version history, annotation notes and more!
You get everything in Fusion plus advanced optical flow image analysis tools for stereoscopic 3D work, VR tools, retiming and stabilization. Fusion 9 Studio also includes support for third-party OpenFX plugins and Fusion’s native SDK, unlimited distributed network rendering, and Studio Player along with a bin server for studio wide multi user collaboration that lets you track, manage, review and approve shots on complex projects.
Overview of Blackmagic Design Fusion Studio Features
- New VR tools & features
- New file format support
- New Bins playback system
- New Planar and Camera trackers
- New keying tools and improvements
- OpenCL acceleration of many tools
- Improved script support for UI toolkits, memory handling, and more
- Many new additions and tweaks
- General performance and stability improvements
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit
- Minimum 16 GB RAM
- GPU with at least 2GB of VRAM which supports Metal, OpenCL 1.2 or CUDA 10
- Latest graphics driver as recommended by your GPU manufacturer