Overview of CyberLink Screen Recorder Deluxe Benefits
Screen Recorder lets you multistream to up to five different services. This means you can simultaneously livestream to Twitch, YouTube, and Facebook, plus up-to two additional custom servers. It’s an easy to reach a wider audience without the need for additional relay servers.
Using Screen Recorder you can connect directly to the platform of your choice and stream video in up to Full HD quality. Livestreaming gameplay to Twitch, YouTube or Facebook is a great way to share your love of gaming with the world.
Not only does Screen Recorder let you stream to your favorite platforms like Twitch, Facebook & YouTube Live, it also lets you use custom streaming servers to reach your audience.
Whether you’re a vlogger, gamer, or how-to expert, Screen Recorder will have you producing high-quality, detailed videos in next to no time. Record your whole screen, just a window, or lock to a specific app. For gamers, you can record gameplay from your PC even in exclusive mode, and also capture directly from your gaming console!
Overview of CyberLink Screen Recorder Deluxe Features
- For Gamers & Streamers
- For YouTubers & Vloggers
- For Work & Business
- Livestream to Twitch, YouTube and Facebook
- Use a Custom Streaming Server
- Multistream to Twitch, YouTube, Facebook and Custom Servers
- Reduced System Footprint
- Integrate Your Webcam into Livestreams
- Record with Chroma Key
- Add Overlay Objects to Recordings
- Customizable Hotkey Support
- Record from PC or Connected Device
- Easy-to-use Editing Tools
- Real-time Webcam & Mic Preview
- Record & edit presentations
- Livestream directly to your audience
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 7 SP1 (Windows 10 64-bit recommended)
- Intel Core i-series or AMD Phenom II and above
- Desktop recording: 1GB VGA VRAM or higher
- Game recording: 3GB VGA VRAM or higher
- 2GB Memory
- 600MB for product installation
- Windows compatible sound card is required