Overview of DVDFab Benefits
People shoot videos almost every day on different occasions. With DVDFab Remote installed on your iOS or Android device, you can easily transfer the videos you shoot to DVDFab all in one 11, where you can make further editings, and then send the polished videos back to your device again to enjoy anytime and everywhere.
Quite active on social networks? In DVDFab 11, there is a portal bridged to your social networks. Capture the fantastic moment of your daily life, send the video clip to DVDFab 11 for further editing, and then you can directly upload the polished video to YouTube, Facebook and Instagram, to share with and amaze your friends.
The DVDFab download includes: “DVD Copy”, “Blu-ray Copy”, “UHD Copy”, “DVD Ripper”, “Blu-ray Ripper”, “UHD Ripper”, “Blu-ray to DVD Converter”, “DVD to Blu-ray Converter”, “UHD to Blu-ray Converter”, “DVD Creator”, “Blu-ray Creator”, “UHD Creator”, “DVD Cinavia Removal”, “Blu-ray Cinavia Removal”, “UHD Cinavia Removal”, “Video Converter”, “Hi-Fi Audio Converter”, “DRM Removal for Apple”, “YouTube to MP3”, “Screen Recorder & Editor for iOS” and “File Transfer”.
Overview of DVDFab Features
- The BluPath analysis tool can quickly and precisely find the right playlist and region code for Blu-ray.
- It can solve playback problem of the copy of Cinavia protected Blu-ray on PS3
- Lightning-Recoding technology is the homebrew of program applied in Blu-ray Copy
- .miniso file can be produced by Blu-ray Copy and mounted by Virtual Drive to simulate ISO image
- NVIDIA CUDA and AMD APP accelerate speed in DVD/Blu-ray/video conversion
- BDInfo will help you get the detailed information on the Blu-ray you are backing up.
- Supports 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) videos to help you enjoy ultra high definition experience.
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 500 MB or more