Final Cut Pro X
Completely redesigned from scratch, Final Cut Pro combines a revolutionary video editing with the best content organization and extraordinary performance to create at an unrivaled speed.
Revolutionary video editing
• Version 2 of the magnetic timeline uses advanced metadata for quicker and easier editing than with traditional tracks.
• Use clip connections to attach additional footage, sound effects and music to the timeline.
• Group clips into a composite clip to better organize yourself.
• Edit multi-camera projects with automatic synchronization based on audio waves and up to 64 camera angles.
• Import and edit 360 ° equirectangular video in many formats and frame sizes.
Advanced content organization
• Automatic content analysis captures metadata from the camera and analyzes images in the background.
• Create and apply personalized keywords or favorites instantly as you select clip intervals.
• Smart collections organize content dynamically to find any image.
• Final Cut Pro uses all of the Mac’s GPUs for superior performance in real-time playback and fast background rendering.
• The 64-bit architecture uses all the RAM to work on larger projects.
• Background processing allows you to work without interruptions.
• Work natively with a wide range of formats, such as ProRes, RED, XAVC, AVCHD or H.264 from DSLR.
Amazing and customizable effects
• 2D and 3D titles easily customizable and with great animations.
• Choose from the wide variety of third-party FxPlug modules with custom interfaces.
Integrated audio editing
• Assign functions (dialog, music, effects and custom options) during the import to monitor and organize the project.
• Final Cut Pro corrects audio problems.
• Synchronize DSLR video with independent audio and instant wave adjustment.
Intuitive color grading
• Import, edit and distribute videos with standard color spaces or with the Rec. 2020 color space.
• Improve clips with “Balance color”.
• Precisely adjust the color of an area of the screen with modulations and masks.
• Use curves and color wheels to make precise adjustments with modulations and masks.
Optimized output in one step
• Export projects quickly for Apple devices and sites such as Vimeo, YouTube and Facebook.
• Add content to themed menus and burn a DVD or Blu-ray.
• Import and export XML (for color gradation and mix of sounds, for example).
System Requirements: macOS 10.12.4 or later, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB for 4K, 3D titles and 360 ° video), OpenCL compatible graphics card or Intel HD Graphics 3000 (or later) card, 256 MB of VRAM (1 GB for 4K, 3D titles and 360 ° video), 4 GB of available disk space.
Name: Final Cut Pro
Includes: Pre-Activated (TNT)
OS Version: macOS 10.14.6
More info: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id424389933
What’s new in version
• New Metal-based processing engine improves playback and accelerates graphics tasks including rendering, compositing, real-time effects, exporting, and more
• Enhances graphics performance with support for multiple GPUs including Radeon Pro Vega II and Radeon Pro Vega II Duo on Mac Pro
• Optimizes CPU performance with support for up to 28 CPU cores on Mac Pro
• Accelerates ProRes and ProRes RAW playback when using the Afterburner card on Mac Pro
• View, edit, grade, and deliver stunning High Dynamic Range video on Pro Display XDR
• Connect Pro Display XDR with a single Thunderbolt cable to use as a display or reference monitor
• Simultaneously use up to three Pro Display XDR units connected to Mac Pro — two for the Final Cut Pro interface and one for dedicated monitoring
• Grade High Dynamic Range video with enhanced color mask and range isolation tools
• View High Dynamic Range video tone-mapped to compatible Standard Dynamic Range displays when using Final Cut Pro on macOS Catalina
• Select which internal or external GPU is used to accelerate graphics processing
High dynamic range
• Import, edit and publish HDR video as Rec. 2020 HLG or Rec. 2020 PQ for HDR10.
• Send video to third-party HDR screens using third-party I / O devices.
• Integrated wave monitoring indicates HDR brightness levels up to 10,000 nits.
• The “HDR Tools” effect facilitates the assignment of HDR output tone to standard dynamic range (SDR), as well as the conversion between the PQ and HLG formats.
• Option to see HDR as uncompressed values when working without an HDR monitor.
• Send your iMovie project for iOS directly to Final Cut Pro to use advanced editing, audio and finishing functions.
• Import, play and edit video clips in HEVC format (also called H.265) and photos in HEIF format of Apple devices. **
• Send content to Compressor to export video projects in HEVC format.
• Adjust audio with effects modules of Logic Pro X with redesigned and resizable interfaces.
• Compatibility with the Canon Cinema RAW Light format with additional Canon software.
• Fastest optical flow analysis with Metal 2.
• Compatibility with libraries and NFS-based content.
• XML 1.7 with support for new color gradation controls, 360 ° VR effects and HDR.
- Requires compatible VR glasses, macOS High Sierra and SteamVR.
** Compatibility with HEVC and HEIF requires macOS High Sierra.
Download File: Direct Link