Overview of GlassWire Elite Benefits
GlassWire Elite 2 shows all your network activity on an easy to use graph to help protect your Internet privacy. Easily see what apps are sending out data to the Internet and what host in what country they are communicating with. When you visit a website click the graph to see every server that your computer communicated with while that web page loaded.
Visualize your current and past network activity by traffic type, application, and geographic location, on an easy to use graph. It lets you see what applications are sending out data over the Internet and shows you what hosts they are communicating with.
Further GlassWire Elite 2 adds extra Internet security to your computer or server by visualizing all past and present network data in an easy to understand graph. Instantly see every application or process communicating over the Internet, then dive in deeper to see who or what your computer is communicating with.
Overview of GlassWire Elite Features
- Keep track of your data usage on your PC or mobile phone and get alerted before going over data limits.
- Go back in time with GlassWire’s network time machine to see what your PC was doing while you were away.
- Get alerted every time a new app accesses the network, and block it if necessary.
- See detailed network usage statistics broken down by IP/Host, app, network traffic types, and more.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- Free Hard Disk Space: 100 MB or more