GraphPad Prism is one of the statistical software products released by a private company called GraphPad. This software has the capability to draw all kinds of 3D charts and is also used to solve statistical issues. In general, the software can be used to solve scientific and commercial problems. GraphPad Prism will provide users with the ability to solve the most difficult and most difficult statistical issues with the right speed.
More To Read
Although GraphPad Prism is prepared for specialized work by default, the Prism provides user-friendly graphical user guidance for beginners, with step-by-step guidance to get the answers and charts. Advanced will help. Also, statistical analysis can be viewed and analyzed at the end of each operation using software checklists to allow possible errors in input data to reach zero. GraphPad Prism software is now available for Windows and Mac OS.
Features of GraphPad Prism Software:
- Resolving issues related to statistics and graphs and displaying work results by graphs and graphs
- Comparison of statistics and viewing of the mean or geometric mean
- Display results in table format with drawing charts
- Applicable to a variety of statistical analyzes
- Compatible with various versions of Microsoft Windows operating system
OS: Windows XP (SP3 only), Vista or Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10 but not under Windows 3.1, 95, 98, 2000, or Windows NT.
The display must show at least 800 × 576 pixels.
Download File: Direct Link