Overview of Magix Sound Forge Pro Benefits
Record pristine audio on up to 32 channels simultaneously, at sample rates up to 64-bit/384 kHz. SOUND FORGE Pro 13 is a fully-portable recording studio that you can take with you wherever you go for multichannel recordings of classical concerts, live bands and other challenging projects.
SOUND FORGE Pro provides professional audio processing and sound design at the highest level. From video soundtracks to the final surround sound mix, edit audio with sample-accurate precision. Numerous effect processors and editing tools make SOUND FORGE Pro the ideal application for sound designers.
With the all-new SOUND FORGE Pro, you can deliver technically perfect masters for CD or streaming, all thanks to its advanced signal processing tools and high-end effects based on top-quality DSP algorithms. Restore recordings and remove clicks, pops and other noise with ease.
Overview of Magix Sound Forge Pro Features
- 32-channel file recording, editing and processing
- 64-bit architecture
- Customizable interface: 4 color levels, new icon design & docking
- New VST engine & ARA2 support Record at 64-bit/384 kHz
- Numerous audio effects & plug-ins
- Mastering and restoration with iZotope plug-ins: Ozone 8 Elements & RX 7 Elements
- Peak Meter V2 for level measurement
- zplane élastique Timestretch with new élastiquePro v3 engine
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: 1 GHz RAM: 512 MB
- Graphics card: Onboard, min. resolution 1024 x 768
- Sound card: Onboard
- Hard drive space: 500 MB for program installation
- Program language: English