Native Instruments Kontakt
Once again, NATIVE INSTRUMENTS raises the bar with KONTAKT 5 — the latest version of the industry-leading sampler. KONTAKT 5 takes a bold leap forward with 37 new filters, four new on-board studio effects, updated time-stretching, a new instrument bus system and more. As you will see from the new STUDIO DRUMMER, for example, it’s a deep-rooted update to the KONTAKT platform, allowing us — and you — to create even better instruments and more powerful, expressive sounds.
Native Instruments Kontakt Features
- All settings are stored in the program folder (full portability)
- No need to install additional software (Service Center)
- Simultaneous work with the installed version without conflicts and with different settings
- Removed all restrictions of demo version
- You can load third-party libraries without activation
- You can edit the password protected scripts
- You can resave patches of protected libraries with samples
Release Date: 2017-12-20
Version: 5.7.3 Build 37
Publisher: Native Instruments
Format: Standalone EXE, VSTi
Protection unlock method: patch
OS: Windows 7 or above (32bit, 64bit)
Native Instruments Kontakt Release features
1, Installation, including additional software (Service Center, Native Access, MS VS C++ runtime), is not required.
2. All settings are saved in the portable folder (Windows registry is not used).
3. Library Manager integrated instead of abolished Add Library button.
4. Can be used in parallel with the installed version of the Kontakt.
5. You do not need to activate protected libraries.
6. You can edit password protected scripts.
7. You can re-save patches of protected libraries with samples.
Native Instruments Kontakt What’s New
- IMPROVED Kontakt now starts noticeably faster, especially on systems with many Libraries
- FIXED exFAT drives would not show up in Kontakt’s File Browser on macOS
- FIXED APFS drives would not show up in Kontakt’s File Browser