NetLimiter is a software for managing and controlling Internet traffic. After installing this low-volume program, all the traffic volume and volume of the Internet are monitored accurately and in the form of regular charts and tables. Using this program, traffic can be displayed in the form of software and Internet connections. The program shows you which program has the most traffic. You can set specific traffic schedules to use only traffic within that range.
Features of NetLimiter:
- Simple and beautiful user interface
- Full Internet Traffic Monitor
- Ability to define different limits for programs (both upload and download)
- It has a firewall and blocking programs to prevent Internet connection
- Ability to define traffic preference for different applications
- View detailed traffic statistics using classified data and various charts
- Ability to set different filters and customize them
- NetLimiter 4 requires any computer with Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2 or newer Windows systems installed. The compatibility list includes Windows 10 currently available as so-called insider preview.
- In order to install it and run it properly you need Administrative privileges.