Overview of Red Giant Universe Benefits
Using red giant universe you can give your footage authentic retro and modern day looks using tools like VHS, Retrograde Carousel, Glitch, Holomatrix II, and more. You can also create beautiful looping backgrounds and motion graphics elements with tools like HUD components, Line, Knoll Light Factory EZ, Fractal Background, and more.
Build fast, unique transitions with little or no work. Add glows and other effects that give you better results and more shortcuts, options and control than anything in your host app. Quickly generate animations that bring your text to life, or fill your screen with dynamic data for user interfaces. Go retro with old school computer type on effects, or easily create hacker style reveals for modern titles.
Every tool in Universe includes presets to help get you started and give instant professional results. The Universe 3.0 release introduces our new Universe Dashboard for browsing and applying effects and presets, 5 brand-new text generation tools, and presets for every plug-in, to help get you started.
Further more Working with Universe in Premiere Pro and After Effects has never been easier. The new dockable Universe Dashboard brings all of the Universe tools into one place, making it simple to explore and apply the entire library of effects and presets. Universe is a collection of 79 GPU-accelerated plugins for editors and motion graphics artists.
- Adobe After Effects CC 2017 or later
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017 or later
- Apple Final Cut Pro X 10.2.3 or later
- Apple Motion 5.3.2 or later
- Avid Media Composer 8.2 or later
- Magix VEGAS Pro 14 or later
- Davinci Resolve 14 or later
- HitFilm Pro 6.0 and later
Overview of Red Giant Universe Features
- VHS gives your modern footage the classic look, color and distortion of old video tape.
- Get the look of compressed, glitched video.
- Give your footage the look and distortion of a sci-fi hologram, digital display, and more.
- Retrograde gives your footage the authentic look and damage of old 16MM and 8MM film.
- Easily create computer hacker-style scrambled text animations.
- Realistic lens distortion effect with chromatic separation, blur, texture and more.
- Add simulated handheld camera motion to your footage.
- Instantly add dynamic animations that bring your text and logos on and off screen.
- Real 16MM film grain to add to your footage.
- A transition that mimics advancing to the next slide in an old slide projector.
- A classic radial wipe transition with feathering and the option for a dual clock wipe.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 /Windows 7
- Processor: Multi core Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended