Reg Organizer is a multipurpose program for complex service system registry Micorosft Windows. Allows cleaning the registry, its compression and defragmentation. It has a powerful system registry editor and advanced search features and data replacement. With Reg Organizer tool you can preview the imported reg-files (including from Windows Explorer). In addition, it allows the complete removal of software (based on a Full Uninstall ™ technology), tidying all the “tails”, which remain in the system.
- Registry editor for viewing and editing the system registry, manipulating the registry keys and values, exporting, importing, copying them, etc.
- The registry cleaner of Reg Organizer can detect many types of registry errors. These include searching the registry for invalid references to files, folders, and DLLs; invalid uninstallation data; finding obsolete and invalid file extensions and other issues. Reg Organizer can repair many of these registry problems.
- Registry search feature can find all keys related to a certain application and delete them, if necessary. This feature can be useful if you manually delete some application that has no uninstall feature.
- Defragmenting and compressing the registry: Increase the performance of the registry and consequently the overall performance of your system.
- Preview of the registry files (*.reg) before adding their contents to the system registry.
- Functional registry file editor, allowing you to edit keys and values, add and delete data containing in the .reg files.
- Using Reg Organizer, you can inspect, edit, or disable such programs.
- Registry search and replace mode offers you a variety of options for searching the registry and replacing the records matching the specified criteria.
- Built-in software uninstaller.
- Disk Cleanup tool lets you automatically remove unnecessary files from the hard drive of your computer, and to search for and fix invalid shortcuts.
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP to 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit
- RAM: from 256Mb
- Disk space: 50Mb