Overview of Serif Affinity Publisher Benefits
If you need a software to create everything from leaflets or posters to a whole eBook, the new Affinity Publisher is coming your way.
As we now expect from Affinity products, it is a fully-fledged, powerful application that provides a comprehensive working environment with an extensive toolset. It replicates most of InDesign’s power and functionality. And, as with Affinity Photo and Affinity Designer, it manages to come up with some novel approaches all of its own.
The interface will be familiar both to users of Affinity’s other products and to seasoned InDesign users. Dockable panels display all the information you need, with a comprehensive menu system that clearly shows all the available tools.
Overview of Serif Affinity Publisher Features
- It’s a beta – there will be bugs and areas of the app which are not yet fully polished. We don’t recommend you use it for any important production work at this time.
- This is the first version. If there are any features you would like adding, let us know. We may not get them in before we release version 1 but as with our other apps you can expect plenty of free updates to come.
- We will have deep integration with our other apps (check out the persona buttons!) However, we need to push an update to Photo and Designer before this works – we’ll let you know when.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: 64-bit
- RAM: 2GB RAM (4GB RAM recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 624MB of available space; more during installation