SystemRescueCd is a valuable rescue disk burned on CD. This is a Linux-based rescue disk and it can be installed in addition to the CD-ROM on the flash drive. This tool can help you troubleshoot your system and save the broken systems in emergency situations. Various tools are provided on this disc, including troubleshooting, repairing and fixing bug fixes, tools for mounting NTFS drives, network configuration, network services, search tools, anti-virus, and so on.
SystemRescueCd comes with many Linux tools like fstools, partimages, parted, and basic tools such as editors, command-line tools, network tools, and more. This boot disk can be used on servers, Linux, Windows systems. The kernel supports the ext2 / ext3 / ext4, ReiserFS, Reiser4, Btrfs, XFS, JFS, VFAT, NTFS, and iso9660 systems, and is also compatible with network file systems such as NFS and Sarmba.
- Supports EXT2, EXT3, EXT4, Reiserfs, Reiser4, BTRFS, XFS, JFS, VFAT, NTFS, ISO9660 files.
- Supports Samba and NFS network file systems
- Create, edit, copy and restore hard disk partitions
- Backup data
- Different tools for debugging and repairing the system
- Various tools for hard disk partitioning
- Ability to use other kernels at boot time
- Possibility to create custom disk boot for users
- Different tools for working with hard drives
- Working with the network through ssh-, dhcp-, tftp-, vnc-server, rsync, nfs-, samba-, ftp-clients
Download File : Direct Link