Unity or Unity3D software is a complete set of computer game design and development, featuring a powerful environment game engine as well as advanced programming and development. Unity’s simple user interface encourages many companies and users to do more to create graphics games and use less codecs. Supports popular programming languages, the use of 3D software outputs and the existence of a smart physics engine, including Unity Pro software features.
Overview of Unity Pro Features
- An all-in-one Editor that extends to match your production workflow
- Industry-leading multiplatform
- Build once, deploy anywhere to reach the largest possible audience
- Optimize your interactive creations with a top performing engine that keeps on improving.
- New, highly-modular runtime lets you build instant games that are small, light and fast.
- Powering over two-thirds of VR and AR experiences
- Create an evocative atmosphere that enthralls players
- A workspace for creative people
- Unlock your CAD data for real-time development
- Cloud-enabled for today’s most popular experiences.
- Performance Reporting addresses issues in real-time.
- Real-time insights with live-ops analytics
- The simplest way to increase revenue
- Whatever your problem or need, the Asset Store is home to the solution.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- RAM: 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 3 GB or more