Windows Server 2016
Windows Server is the Microsoft operating system for servers. The Windows Server 2016 product was developed as part of the Windows NT family simultaneously with the Windows 10 operating system. The first version, or more precisely, of the Technical Preview version was available to enthusiasts on October 1, 2014, unlike other Windows server operating systems that simultaneously provide the client and server versions, the final version of the product, according to Microsoft, will be 2016 It was postponed now.
Windows Server 2016 Features
- Active Directory Federation Services: Validation of users through the configuration of AD FS stored in non-AD directories.
- Windows Defender: A version of this antivirus without a GUI and is enabled by default on Windows Server
- Remote Desktop Service: Support OpenGL 4.4 and OpenCL 1.1, increase efficiency and improve stability
- Storage Services: QoS central policies for data storage
- Failover Clustering: Improves clustering roles
- Web Application Proxy: The default sunrise authentication of HTTP-based applications, HTTP redirects to https, IP client releases to backend applications.
- IIS 10: Supports HTTP / 2
- Windows PowerSheel 5.0
- Soft Restart: Increase the boot speed of the system by resetting only software components without first
Download Both part and extract it into single folder.